Monday, May 4, 2009

Congrats, Brooke! Thanks for the Terracycle Tip!

I'm sorry it's taken so long to post. I had a final this morning and then group project work allllllllllllllll day. Just got home. In approximately 43 hours, I will be done with my Master's program!

But that's not why you're here. Naturally, you just can't wait to see who won the Office Supplies Contest, right?

Both good suggestions. FB, I appreciate the old-school aspect: Didn't they get it right back then? Fountain pens are very cool.

Brooke brought the Terracycle products to my attention. She noticed them at OfficeMax, but you can also find them on the Terracycle website. I'm in love. Not only do they RECYCLE and use RECYCLABLE materials, but they REUSE. They actually send out their cleaning supplies in re-used bottles that - get this - you can earn money sending to them! Some of their products, admittedly, look like a rainy day project for you and the fam. But others are pretty inspiring. My favorite?

The recycled newspaper pencil! Yup, it's exactly what it sounds like.



A close second are the very exciting pen options: recycled paper or corn-starch "plastic"!


I'm feeling better already. This is great! Brooke, I'll email you about your prize. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are a supplier of all things green in the promotional products area and would love to help anyone that wants to do the "right" thing when they are promoting their company.

In2Green.boundlesspromotion.com

Cheryl Cohen
VP, Managing Director – Northern California
Boundless Network
925.283.3352 | ccohen@boundlessnetwork.com
__________________

1043 Stuart St. #100
Lafayette, CA 94549
925.283.3352
fax 925.284.0545
boundlessnetwork.com
In2Green.boundlesspromotion.com
ccohen.boundlesspromotion.com