Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Plastic Binge

Ok, so I went on a last-minute plastic binge. I stocked up on some of the things that are going to be a real challenge for me, such as:
*gum (the cardboard is ok but the outer plastic wrap is a killer)
*paper towels and tissues (not sure what to do without these...I think from time to time I'll just have to buy them, though I can reduce my usage by using rags and handkerchiefs)
*shampoo (I know about the bar shampoo/conditioner at Lush, but I'm apprehensive)
*plastic pens (though I still have to find some non-plastic to write with tomorrow in class since my prof. banned plastic)
*Lean Pockets
*make-up.

Yesterday I had a last meal in the food court at Union Station. I LOVE the Indian food there. I wonder if they'd let me bring my own reusable plate...I may try it one of these days.

On the bright side, I refused a straw at dinner and carried my leftovers home wrapped in a napkin! I'm going to be ok!

No comments: