Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday


If I work quickly, I just might get this up while it's still Monday. Although, I've clearly not let that stop me in the past.

So, what did I NOT do this week? Some of these are plastic-related and some, well, not so much.

I definitely did not use the word "flummoxed" in regular conversation. And I certainly was not so flummoxed that I could literally think of no other words.

I clearly didn't refuse to accept a pin at my college reunion (available because I made a donation to the school) because it was wrapped in plastic, but then go on to indulge in the campus-preferred sandwich, even with its plastic accoutrements.

While traveling, I did NOT generate alllll this plastic waste! (Though, notice the lovely Sigg nestled happily in there...I did try. But I should have packed/bought food. OH SO MUCH PLASTIC!)


And I certainly didn't wait until the very last possible "Not Me! Monday" second. Nope. Not at all. Not me!

No comments: